got this idea from a thread on ffcobra.com. It some of the extra
press on seal from the kit and it appears to work well(not tested
yet). I velcroed (sp?) the rubber to the side of the body.
here it is mounted. Notice dirty paint!!! (lol)
mounted the dash next. The easiest way is to get a helper and
drill the center screw first. Then bend the side tabs in. Because
I used connectors It was easy to remove the dash when I realized I
had to mount the windshield first :)
is a pic from behind. Notice the rollbar too.
think I mounted the review mirror and windshield next. I didn't
screw the mirror into the frame like the manual suggests cause I
couldn't get it lined up. I'll have to see if that was a mistake.
brake lever with new aluminum handle cover. It looks really good
in person and it was cheap enough.
Front wheel well installed. This took a bit of trimming with the